droid razr hd,android 4.1,jelly bean
Hi there, Motorola Droid RAZR HD smartphone users, welcome to my personal blog about all your Verizon Wireless devices. You should cheer up, shouldn’t you? Recently, someone leaked out the first Android 4.1 Jelly Bean build for Droid RAZR HD handset in DroidRzr. What? Why I have not receive the OTA update notice yet? OK, calme yourself download, please! This is just a leaked out info. Look at the following image. You will see the new Google Now surface for Droid RAZR HD in Jelly Bean.
You want to root your Droid RAZR HD and then install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean os? First of all, you should be able to flash the RAM and root the device. Then, download the update.zip file and place on “external1″ storage. Try this navigation to get to know the detailed steps.
Please note that rooting risk too much! You should be a advanced developer.
Via: DroidRzrIncoming search terms for the article:
- lg spectrum vs920 ics date
- notification ringtone wont change on lg vs980
- verizon manual program prl htc adr6330
- Razr HD RAM
- droid razr xt912 jellybean
- verizon software upgrade assistant lg lucid download
- verizon software upgrade assistant stuck at 66%
- verizon software update assistant lucid download
- download lg lucid vzw software update assistant
- verizon stellar software update stops at 66%
No Comments »
No comments yet.