droid razr hd,android 4.1,jelly bean
Hi there, Motorola Droid RAZR HD smartphone users, welcome to my personal blog about all your Verizon Wireless devices. You should cheer up, shouldn’t you? Recently, someone leaked out the first Android 4.1 Jelly Bean build for Droid RAZR HD handset in DroidRzr. What? Why I have not receive the OTA update notice yet? OK, calme yourself download, please! This is just a leaked out info. Look at the following image. You will see the new Google Now surface for Droid RAZR HD in Jelly Bean.
You want to root your Droid RAZR HD and then install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean os? First of all, you should be able to flash the RAM and root the device. Then, download the update.zip file and place on “external1″ storage. Try this navigation to get to know the detailed steps.
Please note that rooting risk too much! You should be a advanced developer.
Via: DroidRzrIncoming search terms for the article:
- lg spectrum vs920 ics date
- Razr HD RAM
- droid razr xt912 jellybean
- verizon software upgrade assistant lg lucid download
- samsung verizon update assistant tool download
- verizon software update assistant lucid download
- verizon stellar software update stops at 66%
- verizon wireless software update assistant download for lg lucid
- vs910 upgrade
- VS920 will not update
- To root your Droid RAZR / MAXX with Jelly Bean 4.1 update when lost root
- Verizon’s Droid RAZR HD and MAXX HD finally get the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- HTC One S and One X confirmed to get the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean system upgrade
- when will HTC deliver the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean software update for my device
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean now lands on Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III, where are you Verizon
No Comments »
No comments yet.