android 4.1 jelly bean,samsung galaxy s iii
Hi there, Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone lovers. Recently, a report from Androidcentral suggested that now the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean is running on the international version Samsung Galaxy S III device. And, they have provided several pictures about the operating system interface. We could see the 3G/HSPA model, a redesigned notification bar, Google Now and other Jelly Bean features, along with new TouchWiz features like Dormant mode and Easy mode.
We got two photos, let us view:
It is a black one which supports the 4G LTE. The Androidcentral said the black international model Samsung Galaxy S III is a bit more thicker and less flashy than the standard international model. What is more, Samsung has announced the new colors like brown, red, and gray is on the way now.
No any indication and info about when and how Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS come to the Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 device in this post. Whatever, with self-comfort, it is on the way and will be released soon.
Read details.Incoming search terms for the article:
- 80201 getting token failed aol email
- samsung stratosphere jelly bean
- move outlook contacts to samsung sch-u460
- lg intuition jelly bean
- lg intuition how do i bypass the activation screen if i don\t want to activate the phone
- how do i take a screenshot on my marauder?
- vs920 ics update
- i have the samsung galaxy 3 with verizon do i have new jelly bean
- galaxy s iii verizon mac android file transfer not working after update
- turn off weather alerts on samsung stratosphere
- It is rumored that Samsung Galaxy S III to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean software updata in Q3
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean now lands on Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III, where are you Verizon
- A 62MB OTA update is on the way for Verizon’s Galaxy S3, will Jelly Bean be included?
- it’s the source code for Verizon’s Galaxy S3 with Jelly Bean
- Confirmed: Verizon’s Galaxy S III will officially get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Dec. 14
No Comments »
No comments yet.