Samsung site has launched a software upgrade for the Verizon SCH-i920(Omnia II), which is recommended to be installed. This upgrade includes software additions/enhancements/corrections. The update may take up to 10 minutes to complete if the system is already set up. Well, let’s continue to read.-Verizon SCH-I920 (Omnia II)
Requirements(for Windows Vista)
- Desktop/Laptop Computer Running Microsoft Windows Vista (x32 versions of Home, Premium, Business, Ultimate)
- 500MB Space
- Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) 6.1 Installed and Functioning Properly
- All Firewall & Anti-Virus Programs Should Be Disabled (See Article)
- Administrative Privileges Required To Download & Install Software
- (1) Available USB Port
Direct connection of the USB cable to the computer’s USB port is strongly advised. The use of a USB hub or docking station is NOT recommended.
- USB Data Cable (Included In Retail Box – ECC1DU2UBBE)
PROMPT: If all requirements we refered to have been available, now click here and download the Windows Vista. The same to WindowsXP, please link in here and get the WindowsXP files.Incoming search terms for the article:
- sch-i920 driver
- samsung i920 driver
- sch i920 driver
- sch-i920 update
- sch-i920 drivers
- sch-i920 usb driver
- samsung sch-i920 drivers
- omnia i920 update
- sch-i920 windows 7 driver
- sch-i920 software
- how to upgrade to DC23 for Samsung Omnia II On Windows XP?
- Verizon Samsung SCH-i920 end user upgrade tool software
- Samsung Omnia II User Upgrade Tool software download
- Samsung Omnia II software download
- how to upgrade LG Ally phone software?
No Comments »
No comments yet.