google wallet,secure element error,factory data reset,nfc feature
Hi, NFC feature and Google Wallet app users, welcome to my personaly blog. You clicked to enter this article might because you have ever been suffering from the “secure element error” of your NFC capable device after the routine factory data reset process when it not performing so perfect as expected. You could not purchase in the store accepting NFC payments any more and were shown with a “secure element error” screen as I have ever met. Is this the one once appeared on your Galaxy Nexus?
Since I know nothing about how to flash a custom ROM and root bootloader, things only I could do is to contact with Google Tech support. But no effectual response yet. They suggested I should ask assistance from my carrier and manufacturer. While, I can not ensure that I might be given any positive response.
Someone hackers might be busy with extracting my Google Wallet information due to the “secure element error” issue. With this kind of concern, I am just blogging here to seek help from all of you. If you have ever experienced this issue, kindly please let me how to enable the Google Wallet app to work and how to prevent to appear the “secure element error” issue again if I have to factory data reset my Galaxy Nexus. Thanks a lot.
Thanks to Tara who allows me to post here.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung brightside unresponsive
- hard key reset verizon convoy 2
- how do i disable wifi on samsungi110
- hard boot a samsung sch-/110 verizon cell
- How To Hard Reset andriod sch-i110 touchscreen dont work
- sch-i110 recovery menu
- how di factory reset my samsung i110 if the screen is frozen
- cell phone secure element
- verizon nokia lumina 4g lte restore to factory settings
- is there an alternate way to power on a samsung brightside
- Tips: how to fix and prevent Goolge Wallet failed to purchase after factory data reset a NFC device
- Tips: how to restore Samsung Illusion to factory data
- Verizon Wireless officially embeded Google Wallet into Samsung Galaxy S III, so you don’t need to root and install now
- Tips: how to factory data reset Samsung Galaxy S III to default settings
- Tips: how to factory data reset LG Enlighten VS700
No Comments »
No comments yet.