add accounts on Motorola Droid X, add accounts on Motorola Droid X, droid x add accounts, droid x gmail email settings, social networking accounts, social networking accounts add
Have you gotten a Verizon Motorola Droid X? Do you get any trouble about how to use My Accounts application on Motorola Droid X? If you are familiar with your My Accounts application, let ue help you. You can add, access, or remove your email and social networking accounts by the My Accounts application. What else, it is also a way to change picture source for your handset between your accounts.
Ok, now go to add accounts on Motorola Droid X following the steps below:
- Open Applications tray, select My Accounts application
- Any accounts you have previously set-up will be listed.
- Select Add Account
- You will be at the Set-Up accounts menu with several other social network icons.
- Select any account: Email, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Photobucket, Corporate Sync, Skype
- If adding an account for the first time, you will need to accept a Terms and Conditions page for Motorola Moble Services which will aggregate all your email and social networking accounts. Click on “I Agree”.
- Enter your account information and password
- Follow handset instructions to complete account set-up.
That is what we were going to suggest. There is few detial you need to know:
how to setup a Gmail account in Verizon Droid X?
- droid x add email account
- ADD EMAIL ACCOUNT TO DROID X
- how to add email account to droid x
- adding email account to droid x
- adding email accounts to droid x
- droid x add account
- add email account droid X
- adding email to droid x
- Droid X adding email accounts
- how to add an email account to droid x
- Tips: how to add account app on Motorola Droid 2 Global
- Motorola Droid 2 social networking app
- how to use Social Networking Apps on Verizon Motorola Droid X?
- how to remove accounts on Motorola Droid X?
- how to setup Gmail account on Motorola Droid 2?
No Comments »
No comments yet.