Motorola Droid 2 widget,
motorola droid 2 widget, add widget on Motorola Droid 2
What a nice Tuesday! This is verizon-cellphones.org. Let us know what else we can do for you today. Here this topic about how to add widget on Motorola Droid 2 has been heated discussed. What is your mind? Share it here. If you are searching something about how to add widget on Motorola Droid 2, maybe these words below can give you a favor. Ok, let us move on to the point.
Add widget on Motorola Droid 2:
1. Press Menu hard key, press + Add,
2. Select either Motorola Widgets or Android Widgets
- Motorola Widgets are handset functions and features that can be controlled by widgets. They are the majority of the preloaded homescreen apps. (Airplane mode toggle, Bluetooth toggle, Calendar, Contact quick tasks, Date/Time, GPS toggle, Messages, News, Photo Slideshow, Photo Widget, Social Networking, Social status, Sticky Note, Weather, WiFi toggle).
- Android Widgets are specific handset applications that have functions that can be controlled by widgets (Analog Clock, Homescreen Tips, Latitude, Music, Power control, Search, You Tube). They are also widgets you will download via the Android Marketplace.
3. Select a widget from either menu and tap it to place it on your homescreen. You can adjust its position once its on the homescreen.
There are more details about your Motorola Droid 2 widget will be given later, keep reading our update. Or you can collect our site to obtian useful information about your Motorola Droid 2.
Motorola Droid 2 widget:
- how to add widgets to droid 2
- droid 2 widgets
- droid 2 add widget
- Droid 2 sticky note
- motorola widgets
- how to add widgets on droid 2
- sticky notes for droid 2
- add widgets to droid 2
- how to add widgets droid 2
- Add widgets droid 2
No Comments »
No comments yet.