how to deactivate applications on samsung reality, how to lock samsung reality, how to change home screen on reality
Do you pay particular attention to your Verizon Samsung Reality‘s ringtones? If you want to change your old ringtone to the one you like. Try to go with the following steps:
FAQ about the Verizon Samsung Reality, try this link.
- From the standby screen, press Menu
- Press Settings & Tools
- Press Sound Settings (4)
- Press Call Sounds (2)
- Press the box under Call Ringtone
- Press the desired Ringtone or Sound or press Get New Ringtones
- Press the box under Call Vibrate then press one of the following settings:
- Vibrate Type 1
- Vibrate Type 2
- Vibrate Type 3
- Press the box under Caller ID Readout then press one of the following settings:
- Ring Only
- Caller ID + Ring
- Name Repeat
- Press the END key to return to the home screen
Ok, if you have too much songs you are fond of. You change and choose the best one.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung reality vibrate settings
- samsung reality faq
- how to change the vibrate on the samsung reality
- samsung reality vibrate
- how to change vibrate on samsung reality
- change vibrate on samsung reality
- samsung reality ringtone
- delete ringtones on samsung reality
- how to change ringtone on samsung reality
- ring tone and vibrate verizon reality
- how to change ringtones on Samsung Rogue?
- Tips: how to use audio and ringtones on HTC Imagio?
- how to delete sounds or ringtones on Verizon SCH-U820 (Reality)?
- how to change Wallpaper (Screen Saver) on Verizon Reality?
- how to speed dail on Verizon Samsung Reality?
No Comments »
No comments yet.