We find it necessary for us to talk more about the Verizon Samsung Reality, so many people have troubles about the Verizon Samsung Reality. Ten minutes ago, we were asked how to check hardware/software version on Verizon Samsung Reality. We have spared no effect to answer what bothered you. Ok, try your best and make sure whether you can get our point:-verizon Cell phone problems
- From the home screen, press Menu
- Press Settings & Tools
- Press Phone Info (*)
- Press SW/HW Version (2)
- Software Version will be listed on the first line of text, in the format S/W V. XXXX.XXXX. For example if the phone is loaded with software version DB27 the first line of text will read: S/W V. u820.DB27
- Hardware Version will be listed on the eighth line of text (scroll down), in the format H/W V. XXXX.XX. For example if the phone is loaded with Hardware Version 04, the sixth line of text will read: H/W V. U820.04
Do you get our point? If you do, you can check your hardware/software version now. Just do it and keep it easy.
Via: samsung site.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung reality software
- samsung sw/hw
- verizon sw hw version
- sw/hw version
- samsung sw/hw version
- samsung sw hw version
- verizon sw/hw version
- sw/hw verizon
- samsung sw hw
- samsung reality hardware
- how to check hardware/software version on Samsung Haven?
- How to check the software version about my Verizon SCH-U960 (Rogue) Phone?
- free verizon Samsung Reality user manual download
- Samsung Reality (SCH-u820) user manual download
- how to reset Verizon Samsung Reality?