check Samsung Gusto PRL,
check samsung gusto prl, how to check the PRL on Samsung Gusto
What are we talking about? What is the PRL? More details will be given next. The PRL (Preferred Roaming List) is a list of information that resides in the memory of a digital phone. It lists the frequency bands the phone can use in various parts of the country. Clear? Let us view how to check the PRL on our device? Go with these following steps.
How to check the PRL on Samsung Gusto:
- While in standby mode, press OK for Menu
- Select Settings & Tools (9)
- Select Phone Info (*)
- Select SW/HW Version (2)
- The PRL will be displayed on the second line of text
Notes when you check samsung gusto prl:
To update the PRL, while in standby mode, dial *22899 (asterisk, two, two, eight, nine, nine) then press the SEND button.
You are in verizon-cellphones.org. More we can do for you? Let us know how we can.
Check samsung gusto prl:
- samsung gusto 2
- verizon phone images
- samsung gusto test mode
- verizon sw/hw
- samsung verizon SW/HW
- samsung gusto software update
- samsung gusto field test mode
- samsung PRL
- field test mode samsung gusto
- samsung gusto parts
- how to reset Samsung Gusto?
- how to voice dial on Samsung Gusto?
- how to download ringtones on Samsung Gusto?
- Samsung Gusto features and specs update
- how do you transfer/download pictures from your Samsung Gusto to PC via usb cable
No Comments »
No comments yet.