transfer pictures,download pictures,samsung gusto,usb cable
Hi there! Samsung Gusto SCH-u360 cellphone users, I am blogging here to ask help from all of you. How do you ever transfer/download pictures from your Samsung Gusto cellphone to PC? I have too many pictures loaded into my SCH-u360 which leads to the lackness of my SD card memory. The manufacturer said I could download and sent these pictures via E-mail as attachments with batch and then I get these pictures from my email account and then save into PC. What a funny support it is! But Verizon Wireless never provide me the free mobile data. 300MB pictures! I do not think it’s a wise method.
Hence, I am asking here to get assistance from you? Have you ever successfully transfered/downloaded pictures from your Samsung Gusto device to PC via a usb cable? If, as Samsung Tech stated, there is no compatible usb driver for our Gusto SCH-u360 cellphone. You might have already found few useful apps or software which can enable you to transfer/download pictures. Anyone here, kindly please help.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- transfer photos from samsung gusto 2 to computer
- downloading pictures from samsung gusto
- instructions on how to get time and date verizon cellphone samsung gusto
- activate a sch-i110 phone
- samsung sch i110 verizon unlock
- samsung gusto download pics
- verizon release ics for lg spectrum in august
- how to download pictures from samsung gusto cell phone
- How can I unlock a verizon samsung phone Model sch 110
- How transfer pictures from samsung gusto to pc?
- how to download ringtones on Samsung Gusto?
- Tips: how to factory data reset Samsung Gusto 2 to restore default settings
- how to check the PRL on Samsung Gusto?
- Samsung Gusto user manual pdf
- Tips: how to active voice dial on Samsung Gusto 2
No Comments »
No comments yet.