Samsung Galaxy S III,extend battery life,tips,sch-i535 battery
Hi, there. Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 smartphone user, welcome to my personal blog. How about your device performing now? Here, let us talk about few tips of how to extend Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 device battery life. As we all concerned, battery life will make a big difference to a smartphone performance to a large extent. Smartphone usually takes much more battery power to load more apps and show more better user interface than other basic feature phone. First of all, let us view your Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 battery basic feature:
Your Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 smartphone has an extended 2100mAh ithium-ion battery. Its standby time can up to be 12.5 days when you use 3G Mobile data and up to 8.3 days when you use 4G LTE. Its usage time will up to 17 hours in 3G data and 15 hours in 4G. Ok, already been clear about your Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 smartphone battery basic feature, let us initiate to explore how to extend its battery life.
Note: If you could accepte the following tips or find it helpful, you might as well change to set. While, if you could not, just ignore it.
>> Drop out or quit these applications or software you are not using
There are apps that automatically sign you in and run in the background at device startup and these can drain your battery quicker than usual. Sign out of these apps when you are not using or disable auto sign in if possible.
>> Control widget usage
Too many widgets which need to update frequently might drain your battery life quickly. We suggest:
- Consider having an app shortcut instead of a widget.
- Consider using widgets for information that do not update frequently through the internet.
- Add widgets that control your device’s radio (e.g. WiFi and Bluetooth) to quickly turn them on and off instead of having to go through the settings options.
>> Use WiFi connection instead of Mobile data (3G/4G)
Mobile data (3G/4G), generally, will need more power than Wi-Fi due to the different access protocol. What is more, using WiFi connection instead of Mobile data (3G/4G) might help reduce mobile data usage in your plan.
>> Configure Auto Sync
As a matter of fact, there is no need to automatically sync accounts or settings. We pretty recommand you turn off auto sync ompletely via Settings > Accounts & sync > tap on the slide to the right of Auto-sync so that it says Off.
>> Do not use a Task Killer
Never use a Task Killer app that help you manage smartphone memory. Some task killers may show an application as active and running when it is not and others may even kill applications that prevent normal function of your device (such as the Alarm function or email).
>> Monitor what has been using your battery
From Settings > Power > Battery use to check whether there are few apps you installed but are not using very often or recently which use too much battery life. You might as well uninstall them.
>> Do not let the battery run out. Charge whenever you can
Please note, the USB cable acts as a trickle charger when plugged into a PC, so it takes longer a wall charger to recharge your device. While the USB will work, it is recommended to use the AC charger, especially if the battery level reaches 10% or below.
>> Configure your display settings
Generally, Screen and Cell standby are in the top 3 apps for battery usage. To properly manage the display settings might make a big difference. Hence, we advise:
- Stay awake: Unchecking this option will allow your device to turn off the screen after a preset time and thus allows your device to charge the battery quicker.
- Brightness: Check to use Automatic brightness instead of using manually setting the level.
- Sleep: The smaller the time option selected, the quicker the device turns off the screen after the last tap or touch on the screen, which would lead to longer standby time.
>> Keep your device cool
Use the Widget to monitor your Galaxy S III device temperature when you tap to load more apps, high device temperature might also damage your device not only drain the battery life.
Ok, we have to stop now. As a matter of fact, there should have more other helpful tips for you to extend Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 battery life, we just list these available and acceptable ones. As well, you might have you own viewpoint of how to extend Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 battery life. Please share with us your mind here.
However, when we say “extend” here, it is just comparatively speaking. We can never exact it beyond its ability. For more tips, downloads and supports about your Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone, get to know from these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- why does my lg lucid battery die so fast
- tips to extend battery life lg lucid
- samsung galaxy s3 backup assistant error code 3
- how to extend battery life on lg lucid
- samsung galaxy s iii battery life tips
- lg brightside manual
- sync outlook contacts to verizon vs840 phone
- lg lucid battery dies fast
- samsung galaxy 3 battery life
- how to extend battery life on samsung galaxy 3
No Comments »
No comments yet.