reset samsung intensity, reset intensity, samsung intensity reset, samsung intensity reset to factory default settings
Sometime we can be sure. What the hurt occured unexpectedly may lead to our cellphone work imperfectly. Are you a Verizon Samsung Intensity user? Have you been troubled by something given pain to you? What we can do to help is to reset your Samsung Intensity. How can I make it? Go with us.
reset Samsung Intensity:
Before start to reset Samsung Intensity, you need to pay particular attention to these words. All your personal information such as pictures, ringtones, contacts, and even more will be lost. So backup your important data first.
- While in standby mode, press OK for Menu
- Select Settings & Tools (9)
- Select Phone Settings (6)
- Select Security (9)
- Enter the lock code, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed, then press OK
- Select Restore Phone (5)
- Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys
- Press OK to confirm resetting the handset
- Press OK at the re-program the phone screen
- Enter the lock code again, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed
- Press OK to confirm restoring the handset to the factory default settings
Already done? We hope there is no trouble when you are reseting your Samsung Intensity. If you have any bother, please let us know how can we do for you?
Samsung Intensity picture:
- how to reset samsung intensity 2
- reset samsung intensity 2
- how to reset samsung intensity
- samsung intensity reset
- reset samsung intensity
- samsung intensity
- how to reset a samsung intensity
- how to reset intensity 2
- samsung intensity reset button
- samsung intensity factory reset
- how to hard reset Samsung Intensity II to factory default settings?
- how to reset Samsung Gusto?
- Tips: how to hard reset My Verizon Samsung Rogue(SCH-U960)
- how to reset Verizon Samsung Reality?
- how to reset Samsung Haven?