how to root Motorola Droid X, how to root Droid X, root droid x, droid x drivers download
Already been a Verizon Motorola Droid X user? Already gotten the usb driver and charging driver for your Motorola Droid X? Ok, guys, now let us talk about how to root your Motorola Droid X. Go with the following 12 simple steps. Ready? Root your Droid X as soon as you can.
How to root Motorola Droid X: 1: Set up ADB
2: Push exploid to /sqlite_stmt_journals “adb push exploid /sqlite_stmt_journals”
3: type “adb shell”
4: type “cd sqlite_stmt_journals
5: type “chmod 755 exploid”
6: type “./exploid” and follow directions on screen
7: type “rootshell”
8: type in password “secretlol”
9: your in root!
10: mount your sdcard to pc and put Superuser.apk and su in the sdcard
11: unmount sdcard
12: in adb (make sure your still in root with the # sign) type in:
- cp /sdcard/Superuser.apk /system/app/Superuser.apk
- cp /sdcard/su /system/bin/su
- chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
Done? Gotten our point? Good jobs! If you still have any troubles about your Droid X, try to find answers in this page. You are lucky enough.-verizon Cell phone problemsIncoming search terms for the article:
- casio commando ADB driver
- root verizon droid x
- motorola adb driver droid x
- droid X root driver
- root verizon phones
- motorola droid x adb driver
- rooting droid commando
- rooting the droid ally
- how to root a samsung reality
- how to root a droid ally
- Motorola Droid X root driver download
- how to root Verizon LG Ally?
- Android 2.2 FROYO Update for Motorola Droid download
- Tips: how to root HTC Thunderbolt?
- how to use the Amazon MP3 app on Motorola Droid X?
No Comments »
No comments yet.