speed dial on Motorola Droid X,
speed dial on Droid X,
Droid X speed dial
For these Motorola Droid X users, you may find what we are talking about isn’t in your Motorola Droid X user manual you have downloaded. Do you need the way to setup speed dialing on your Motorola Droid X? Ok, speed dial on your Droid X by the following steps:
- Open the DROID X Dialer with either the phone icon or Dialer icon in applications tray.
- Press the Menu hard key button, select Speed dial set-up, Speed dial set-up menu will appear
- Tap on any open slot (1-9) to add a contact from your phonebook menu to your speed dial list.
- Press back button to get to dialer.
- To dial a speed dial number, tap and hold on the number 1-9 on number pad that represented the speed dial contact you just set-up.
- Handset will automatically dial that contact.
Have you already enjoyed the speed dial on your Motorola Droid X? Need more information about your Motorola Droid X, link in here.-verizon Cell phone problems
Need more support for your Droid X cellphone, search in our blog or read the related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- speed dial droid x
- droid x speed dial
- speed dial on droid x
- how to use speed dial on droid x
- how to set speed dial on droid x
- how to speed dial on droid x
- how to set up speed dial on droid x
- one touch dialing droid x
- Droid 2 speed dial
- speed dialing on droid x