take pictures with Samsung Intensity II, zoom
Are you a afterhours artist? Or you have special interest in taking pictures? Do you want to make it on your Samsung Intensity II? Before we start to move on the point of how to take pictures with Samsung Intensity II, we view this camera feature of your device first. Your Samsung Intensity II comes equipped with a 1.3MP night vision camera that enable you to take awesomely unique pictures inside a darkened room or outside during a moonless night. Upload the coolest pictures to Facebook for sure. And because you’re not a vampire, you can also use it to take pictures during bright, sunny days. Ok, let us check it out now.
how to take pictures with Samsung Intensity II:
- While in standby mode, press the Camera button , located on the lower right side, to activate the Camera
- Select the desired brightness setting, using the up or down navigation keys
- Select the zoom setting, using the left or right navigation keys
- Press OK to TAKE the picture
- Press the left soft key to Save the picture or press the right soft key to Erase it
If you want to zoom your achievement, how can you do it? Let us talk next time.
Take pictures with Samsung Intensity II.
- samsung intensity 3
- samsung intensity 2 zoom
- samsung intensity 2 pictures
- samsung intensity II zoom
- intensity 2 camera zoom
- taking pictures with samsung intensity
- how to take pictures with samsung intensity
- how to take pictures on samsung intensity ii
- how to take pictures with samsung intensity 2
- how to zoom in on pictures on the samsung intensity 2
- how to take pictures using Samsung Intensity?
- how to know my own phone number on Samsung Intensity II?
- how to download games on Samsung Intensity II?
- how to speed dial on Samsung Intensity II?
- how to take pictures on Samsung Rogue?
No Comments »
No comments yet.