When I became an owner of Verizon Wireless Glyde, however, I planed that I must enable myself to handle it smartly. Yes, I got what I expected. Today, I was lucky so much that the methods to transfer MP3 file was given to me. In return, I would share what I have done for all SCH-U940 users. If you find it necessary and helpful, you had better read and copy carefully. Ok, let’s move on to the point.-verizon Cell phone problems
Sorry, I left something important behind. There are three methods to transfer, nevertheless, I can only make myself skillful via Memory Card.
THE WAY TO TRANSFER:
- Insert the microSD memory card into a USB memory card reader. (Card readers vary and may require the use of an SD adaptor to accept the microSD memory card)
- On the PC, double-click the My Computer icon on the desktop and then double-click the drive letter assigned to the microSD memory card reader
- Copy and paste MP3 files from other folders on the PC to the “my_music” folder
- Remove the microSD memory card from the microSD memory card reader and, if necessary, the SD adaptor
- Insert the microSD memory card into the memory card slot, located under the battery cover on the handset
Ok, you did a good job. Congratulation! You will be a master.
Thanks for SAMSUNG who provided the mathods.Incoming search terms for the article:
- Samsung SCH U940 Glyde - Black (Verizon) Cellular Phone
- no internet phones from verizon
- Samsung SCH U940 - Black (Verizon) Cellular Phone
- glyde phone
- samsung sch u940 glyde black verizon cellular phone
- samsung glyde sch u940
- samsung sch u940 black verizon cellular phone
- Samsung SCH U940 - Black
- can you use the samsung glyde without a data plan
- cell phones with keyboards verizon no internet
No Comments »
No comments yet.