galaxy s iii,mac,transfer file,kies air
Hi there, this post is the generation post of how to transfer music files from a Mac to your Samsung Galaxy s III. We have learned how to transfer music via Samsung Kies software for a Mac. Next, let us initiate to learn how to transfer music from a Mac to Galaxy S III via Kies air and AndroidFileTransfer.
If Kies air is not preloaded on your device, you can install it from the Google Play™ Store. Open Google Play Store from your mobile device and search for Kies air.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Kies Air to start the connection.
2. Kies air will now display a URL that can be used to browse your device. On another device, open the browser. Then type the URL in the browser’s address bar.
3. Touch Allow on the device to grant access. Check Remember for today if you do not want this message to appear again for the remainder of the day.
4. The two devices should now be connected. You will see your device listed on the left panel of Kies air.
5. Click Music under your device name.
6. Click Upload > Upload. Choose Settings to change the default save location on your device. Click Save this location to save changes.
7. Click the Browse button and navigate to your music folder.
8. Select the file and click the Open button.
9. Click Upload to begin transferring.
10. The selected music files will now be on your device. Open the Music Player on your device to begin playback.
# Using the AndroidFileTransfer to transfer music file:
1. Download and install the AndroidFileTransfer from Goolge Play Store.
2. Connect your device to your Mac using the supplied USB cable.
3. Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Connected as a media device.
4. Touch Camera (PTP).
5. Open Android File Transfer on your Mac. Your device should connect automatically and display the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
6. Open iTunes on your Mac and locate your music files.
7. Select a file or highlight all. Drag and drop the files to your music folder on your device.
8. The selected music files will now be on your device. Open the Music Player on your device to begin playback.
If you want to transfer music files via the DoubleTwist app, please navigate into its official site. It is easy for you.
No Comments »
No comments yet.