lg lucid vs840,turn off,spell check
Hi, welcome to my personal blog, LG Lucid VS840 smartphone user. Here, we will share with you guys how to properly turn off the auto spell check feature on a LG Lucid VS840 device. Your Lucid VS840 device manufacturer allows users to check spell by system when users are typing email or messages. If you find the auto spell check feature not so useful, disable it easily with several menu settings. Here we go, follow as menu>>tap settings>>select language & keyboard>>tap options>>select Word Prediction. Not so hard at all.
While, Droid smartphone users might want to how to turn on an auto spell check feature on their devices since Motorola Mobile and HTC Inc did not enable this kind of auto spell check feature. We find these steps may help:
- Select Settings
- Select Language & Keyboard
- Select Android Keyboard
- Select Quick Fixes, Show Suggestions, and Auto Completion.
Hope the two tricks help with you. If you have any other good tips for other VS840 users, share with us here now. You will please this kind of fun.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- verizon ringtones for lg lucid vs840
- how to turn off autocorrect on an lg lucid
- lg intuition vs940
- android jelly bean lg vs840
- lg vs840 activation bypass
- bypass intuition lg activation
- speller correction on lucid 2 phone
- verizon lg-VS840-lucid android 4 0 ice cream sa
- how to turn off gps on lucid lg
- how to turn off spellcheck on lg lucid
- Tips: how to turn off LG Lucid VS840 data roaming
- Tips: how to bypass LG Lucid VS840 activation
- Tips: how to extend LG Lucid VS840 battery life
- When will LG Lucid VS840 get Android 4.0 ICS system upgrade
- LG mobile support tool download for Lucid VS840
No Comments »
No comments yet.