LG Ally update,
lg ally update,
lg ally update
Have your already made your LG Ally update? Recently, one of my friends have gotten his lg ally software update to v9 software. In order to give a favor to these all Verizon LG Ally users, he shared his steps here. Or you can obtain this LG Phone update software for your LG Ally here.
Ok, try to update your LG Ally to v9 software with the following step:
- To download the VS740ZV9_04.S9_04.P58006.cab and save to your C drive.
- To download lg utils 0.4.2 update software and save to your C drive.
- Make a new folder labeled VS740.
- Place both files that you’ve downloaded into the folder ‘VS740’.
- Rename the cab file to VS740Zv9_04.cab.
- Extract the zip file’s contents to this folder.
- Hook your LG Ally Phone to your PC or Laptop via Usb cable
- Run KP500-Utils-En.exe in compatability mode for Windows XP SP2 and as an Administrator. (Only if you are not running windows xp)
- Choose option
- Type VS740 when it prompts for phone model number. Press Enter.
- Type VS740ZV9_04.cab when asked for the cab file. Press Enter. (You do not have to tell it what directory the cab file is in)
- Type VS740ZV9_04 when prompted for the version. Press Enter.
- It should now tell you it is loading and the familiar LG manual updater screen will appear with a log window below and start reading information from your phone and then it will flash it. If the firewall says its trying to access the web allow it. Your phone will switch to a screen that displays the LG and Verizon Wireless logo and say: DOWNLOADING! DO NOT UNPLUG!
That’s all to way to update lg ally. You should wait for several minutes when the operation system can run the V9 softwatre. If you still have much troubles about your LG Ally, try these links.
LG Ally picture:
Via: androidforums.comIncoming search terms for the article:
- VS740ZV9_04 S9_04 P58006 cab
- lg ally update v9
- VS740 zip
- lg ally v9 update
- lg ally update zip
- lg v9
- vs740zv9_04 cab
- vs740 zip download
- lg ally v9
- lg ally firmware update zip