how to upgrade LG Ally, how to upgrade LG Ally, lg ally software update, upgrade LG Ally software
For all Verizon LG Ally users, do you take much interest into upgrading your LG Ally software to the lastest version? Have you already downloaded the LG phone software update for your LG Ally? If you haven’t, try this useful link. If you have, following is the user guide to upgrade your LG Ally phone software:
To upgrade, follow these steps:
Berfore starting, check your PC and Phone’s USB cable.
- 1GHz or higher Pentium-compatible processor
- At least 256 MB of RAM (memory)
- Windows 2000 (SP4 or later) or Windows XP (SP1 or SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Administration rights on the PC for software installation
- High-speed Internet connection
All have been done. Go ahead!
* Before starting phone software update, connect the phone to the PC.