Amazon MP3 app on Motorola Droid X, Amazon MP3 app Motorola Droid X, droid x Amazon MP3
Have much interest in music? While, what bother you is that you don’t have much time to search in the Internet. Now, stop complaining. Using the Amazon MP3 player to download music files on your Motorola Droid X, you can save so much time. Ok, join in us to know how to use the Amazon MP3 app on Motorola Droid X.
Amazon MP3 app on Motorola Droid X:
- From the applications menu, select Amazon MP3 Store
- Application will launch and give you several search engines to locate the song or album you want to purchase.
- Find the song you want, then touch the price twice to Buy
- Enter your account details and touch OK
- Once account is verified and file is purchased, it will download to the Amazon mp3 folder on your handset’s SDcard
- File will be located within the Amazon mp3 folder on your SDcard in a folder labeled with the artists’s name. Your handset will locate it with the music player application, you should not need to move it from the amazon mp3 folder.
Enjoying the music. Personally, I take much interest into rock. What about you? If you still have any troubles, let us help you or find answer in this useful page.-verizon Cell phone problemsIncoming search terms for the article:
- amazon mp3 droid x
- droid x mp3
- can not locate dowloaded amazon mp3
- droid x amazon mp3
- amazon mp3 on droid x
- free mp3 for droid x
- droid x mp3 apps
- download amazon mp3 mobile app
- droid x mp3 app
- free mp3 music for droid x
No Comments »
No comments yet.