samsung intensity voice dial, intensity voice dial, use voice dial on Samsung Intensity
Have you gotten a Samsung Intensity which can run the Nuance VSuite 3.2. Haven’t knwon much about the Nuance VSuite 3.2? It is an advanced speech recognition software that allows you to say commands to perform common functions. Wonder to have a try to use voice dial on Samsung Intensity? After reading the tips about how to use voice dial on Samsung Intensity, you will be given the detailed steps to use voice dial on Samsung Intensity:
Voice Command recognizes the digits one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and zero or oh. The handset does not recognize numbers such as “one eight hundred” for “1-800.” Instead, say “one-eight-zero-zero.”
How to use
Samsung Intensity voice dial:
- From the standby screen, press and Hold the Voice Command key , located on the upper right side, until the following “Please say a Command” menu appears:
- Call (Name or #)
- Send (Msg Type)
- Go To (Menu)
- Check (Item)
- Contacts (Name)
- Play (Playlist)
- My Verizon
- Help Guide
- Speak one of the Voice Command options above to initiate a session
Already enjoyed the voice dialing on your samsung intensity? If you call a name which has only a single number, or if you know the name but are not sure which number to call, say “Call” followed by the name only. Get our point?
Samsung Intensity photo:
- samsung intensity 2 voice commands
- samsung intensity voice command
- how to use samsung intensity 2
- samsung intensity nuance
- samsung intensity 2 voice command
- Samsung Intensity II Voice dialing
- samsung intensity voice commands
- samsung intensity voice dialing
- voice commands for samsung intensity 2
- samsung intensity menu
- how to voice dial on Samsung Intensity II?
- how to voice dial on Samsung Gusto?
- how to use voice dial on Samsung Rogue
- how to use voice dial on Samsung Reality?
- Tips: how to use voice dial on Samsung Brightside
No Comments »
No comments yet.