Samsung Intensity II voice dial,
Wonder to obtain something useful about your Verizon cellphone? This is the point for you. You are in verizon-cellphones.org. Are you fond of our topic about how to voice dial on Samsung Intensity II? Nuance VSuite 4.0 has been installed into your device which can support you to say commands to perform common functions. Wonder to have a experience and make it. Go with the following steps.-verizon Cell phone problems
Samsung Intensity II voice dial:
- From the standby screen, press and Hold the , located on the upper right side, until the following “Please say a Command” menu appears:
- Call (Name or #)
- Send (Msg Type)
- Go To (Menu)
- Check (Item)
- Contacts (Name)
- Play (Playlist)
- My Verizon
- Speak one of the Voice Command options above to initiate a session
Before you start to voice dial on Samsung Intensity II, you should pay attention to these following notes.
- Voice Command recognizes the digits one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and zero or oh. The handset does not recognize numbers such as “one eight hundred” for “1-800.” Instead, say “one-eight-zero-zero.”
- If a name has only a single number, or if you know the name but are not sure which number to call, say “Call” followed by the name only.
Already done? If you still have much trouble about Samsung Intensity II voice dial, let us know how we can help you.
Samsung Intensity II voice dial：
- samsung intensity ii voice command
- samsung intensity 2 voice dialing
- Bluetooth voice dial on Samsung Intensity II
- samsung intensity 2 voice dial
- voice dialing samsung intensity II
- voice dial on samsung fascinate
- voice dialing samsung fascinate
- intensity 2 voice dial
- Samsung Intensity® III
- how to use the voice dialing on the intensity 2
- how to use voice dial on Samsung Intensity?
- how to speed dial on Samsung Intensity II?
- how to voice dial on Samsung Gusto?
- how to use voice dial on Samsung Reality?
- how to use Voice Dialing on Samsung Omnia II?
No Comments »
No comments yet.