Google Wallet failed issue,factory data reset,tips,NFC device
Hi, there, for these users who were given the “secure element error” screen when they attempted to purchase in a store accepting NFC payments via their handset. There users might have performed a factory data reset process to their NFC capable smartphones. As we all known, the key point to the NFC enabled devices, there’s a security mechanism inside the NFC portion of the phone called the “secure element” that, if tampered with — or just a routine system hard reset process— will ruthlessly brick it, causing a “secure element error” when attempting to purchase. And what is worse, the issue isn’t unique to only one device. If NFC capable smartphone users still do not concern about and keep performing factory data reset without prevention, things will change beyond scope of control.
Great thanks to the guy who share how to fix and prevent this issue with us. He suggested if you are about to perform a factory data reset to your NFC and Google Wallet available smartphone you should go into your Google Wallet’s settings (inside the app itself) and click on the option to “Reset Google Wallet.” This will delete all payment information from the device and you can factory reset without damage of Google Wallet functionality. If you are facing the issue now, he suggested, you should learn how to properly flash a custom ROM to restore a backed up ROM (before everything went down) and reset the Google Wallet app from inside the app’s settings. You have to backup data since the current Google Wallet app need to load those data.
This guy also adviced Google and other device manufacturers prompt users a warning when they are going to perform a factory reset. OK, this solution should work for Roy. He must learn how to flash his Galaxy Nexus RAM and root the bootloader now. May he succeed.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to factory reset lg-vn530 with out pass code
- lg lucid check data usage
- verizon lg-vn530 master reset
- master reset gusto 2
- verizon basic cell phones that integrate with os 10 6
- how to master reset brightside samsung by connecting to computer
- how root verizon convoy and add google wallet?
- system unlock codes lg-vn530 with out pass code
- how to reset locked verizon gem
- verizon stratosphere hboot
- Google Wallet appears “secure element error” issue after a routine factory data reset
- Tips: how to factory data reset Samsung Galaxy S III to default settings
- Tips: how to factory data reset Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD
- Tips: how to factory data reset LG Enlighten VS700
- Tips: how to factory data reset Samsung Gusto 2 to restore default settings
No Comments »
No comments yet.