HTC Rhyme,software update,install
Hi, HTC Rhyme ADR6330 smartphone user, welcome to my personal blog. I am pleased to tell you that HTC Mobile has already released the 2.20.605.3 710RD software update for your HTC Rhyme device. If you are not roaming data, everyone will be able to receive and install the software update. Let us have a look at what the 2.20.605.3 710RD software update bring for you.
Enhancements and improvements:
- “ Ringtones” has been replaced with “Edit Home” when the Menu key is pressed on the home screen.
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Mobile networks no longer disabled when using Power Saver.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
Device Dock Features
- Default applications in Dock Mode have been changed to “Phone” and “Calendar”.
- In-call volume control has been added to Dock Mode.
- “All Apps” option has been added to Dock Mode.
- Resolved issue of dock volume changing to 20%.
Applications & Widgets
- Device displays available music on the device and provides an option to purchase ringtones from the MOD application when a user is attempting to set a new ringtone through a prepopulated list.
- Mail shortcut now shows unread mail count.
Especially, the software update will fix the commonly existed “no device connected” error when users connect device with PC.
If the 2.20.605.3 710RD version is the current software version of your HTC Rhyme smartphone, there is no need for you to execute the software update. If it isn’t, please follow as the steps below to install. Before you start, please make sure:
- Your device is currently running Software number 1.26.605.11.
- Set aside approximately 30 minutes to allow the device to update.
- Connect the device to a charger.
- Ensure the battery is charged to at least 30%
How to properly install the HTC Rhyme 2.20.605.3 710RD software update, please navigate to Menu>>settings>>software update>>check now>>OK to initiate downloading the software update. Once the download is completed, tap OK to proceed with the software installation. During the installation, your device will reboot 3 times, please do not remove the battery as this will stop the update and your device may be rendered inoperable. Next, tap OK to complete the update and use your device.
Ok, you should be able to finish the software update without any problems. If the system update fails to install, you will get an error screen. However, this only means the software did not install properly and after restarting the device, you will be back on the original software.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc rhyme Software Number:2 20 605 3 710RD
- alternate hard reset galaxy s3
- brightside battery drain
- htc rythme
- vs840 change incoming text sound
- htc rhyme software update failed
- how to sync lg cosmos and outlook
- 2 20 605 3 download
- lg lucid os update
No Comments »
No comments yet.