Ref: free Verizon HTC Incredible user manual download, free Verizon HTC Incredible drivers download, free Verizon HTC Incredible softwares download, free Verizon HTC Incredible themes download, free Verizon HTC Incredible ringtones, free Verizon HTC Incredible apps download
Have you guys gotten a new cellphone 2010–HTC Incredible? Now HTC site has made the HTC Sync™ update software for DROID Incredible available. IF you have already owned the Incredible and find it useful and necessary for you to download, just keep reading and click here. This is the simple introduction about the software:
HTC Sync™ lets you synchronize Outlook and Windows Address Book (Outlook Express), contacts and calendar events on your PC with your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and the Mobile Network sharing function as well.
- Support for Outlook 2000.
- Support for Finnish & Portuguese (Brazil)
Download it now.-Verizon Cell Phone Software
- Hardware Requirements (PC)
- 1 GHz or higher processor clock speed recommended
- 512 MB of RAM or higher recommended
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- 50 MB of available free hard disk space
- USB 2.0 is required
- Software Requirements – Supported Operating Systems (PC)
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 and 3
- Windows Vista 32-bit version
- Windows Vista 64-bit version
- Windows 7 32-bit version
- Windows 7 64-bit version
- Installation Instructions
- Click Download below to download “HTC_Sync_2.0.33.exe” to your PC.
- Run “HTC_Sync_2.0.33.exe” to install it to your PC (Suggestion: Please close all running programs and temporarily exit your anti-virus program when you install the HTC Sync)
- From your PC, launch HTC Sync, and use the USB cable to connect your phone to the PC (if the phone is not connected to the PC there will be a sync failure).
- On your phone, check Notifications on the status bar for the icon to confirm if HTC Sync recognizes the phone.
- The first time you synchronize the phone, the Synchronization Settings Wizard will start automatically to help you set up HTC Sync. (If the Synchronization Settings Wizard does not start, click Synchronize now on the HTC Sync screen.) After the first time, to start syncing your phone to your computer, pull down the notifications bar on the phone and tap “Synchronize your phone with Windows” to connect to the PC
- On your PC, follow the instructions to finish the wizard on the HTC Sync screen.
Related key words:
HTC Incredible user manual, HTC Incredible software download,HTC Incredible drivers download,HTC Incredible themes, apps download.