Though, there so many reportages in relation to this recent cellphone superstar by Motorola for Verizon Wireless-Motorola Droid 3. All the tips, supports and downloads now can be available in our site. Read more about this guy, link in the related posts. We have not said something about this Motorola Droid 3 cellphone features and specs. As a professional site that be helpful to Verizon cellphone users, we find it necessary for us to make a report concerning this Motorola Droid 3 cellphone features and specs. There are more who want to have a good knowladge of it.
Motorola Droid 3 features:
- 5-row slide-out QWERTY Keyboard
Ramp up your response time as you rocket through replies and fly through figures on an all-new 5-row keyboard with a dedicated number row – on the thinnest full QWERTY smartphone ever.
- Dual-core 1GHz Processor
Double your deal-making dominance with a dual-core 1GHz processor that masters multi-tasking and renders faster than a freight train at full-throttle.
- Android 2.3 and Global Capabilities
Equip yourself with the latest Android platform, able to power a business empire, and get on-the-go global capabilities that work in more places than you have passport pages.
- 4″ qHD Display
Devour downloads on a 4″ qHD display that packs the punch of 26% more pixels than its predecessor. Turn your device into a drive-in for your ever-widening eyes.
- 1080p Video Capture/Front and Rear Cameras
VIDEO CAPTURE RATE HD 1080p quality, 1920X1080 resolution, up to 30fps capture and playback.
Motorola Droid 3 specs:
- All–Digital, 800/1900, CDMA EVDO rev A and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS
- Dimensions: 2.5(w) x 4.9(h) x 0.5 (d) inches
- Weight: 5.9oz
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS with Motorola Application Platform
- 4” qHD 960 x 540 Touch Screen Display
- 5–row QWERTY Keyboard with Ergonomic design
- Physical slide out QWERTY Keyboard
- Battery: 1540 mAH Li–Ion
- Usage Time – Up to approx. (min.): 550 Minutes
- Standby Time – Up to approx. (hrs.): 300 Hours
- SAR: Head: .77 W/kg; Body: 1.46 W/kg
Memory / Processor
- 16GB Internal memory for emails, texts, and apps
- Actual formatted capacity is less
- Dual Core 1Ghz processor
Moe detailed features and specs, browse Verizon and Motorola site.
Ok, I have been familiar with this Motorola Droid 3 cellphone features and specs. While, I was wondering which one is better when it compared with other Droid series cellphones. I can not make sure which style is suitable for me. Who can help?
No worry at all. There is no question. Let us know what function you need and which brand is your ideal. You will know which device is better for you.
More tips, supports and downloads about your Motorola Droid 3 cellphone, read these following related posts or using self-help searching button to get what you want.Incoming search terms for the article:
- verizon phones christmas 2011
- verizon phones for christmas 2011
- verizon cell phones christmas 2011
- verizon christmas 2011
- do you have to buy the data package for the lg continuum
- verizon phone that look like a sidekick
- droid 3 specsverizon wireless
- How to reset password on intensity verision samsung phone
- what does the verizon cell phone the gem look like?
- how change calendar format on my motoblur verizon phone
- Motorola XOOM tablet features and specs
- Motorola Droid RAZR review, features and specs
- Motorola Droid BIONIC official features and specs
- Motorola Droid D2-R2 features and specs
- Motorola Droid 2 Global review, features and specs
No Comments »
No comments yet.