Verizon, launch, 4G LTE, iPhone
Exactly as people expected, obviously, including you. Recently, this item do shook customers in smartphones area. It is rumored that Verizon Wireless will launch the first 4G LTE iPhone of the world at the end of this year. “By the end of the year, our plan is to be in at least 400 markets across the country,” said Small, Verizon Wireless chief technical office. It is not so hard to realize Verizon Wireless will attempt to enlarge expansion of investment into 4G LTE coverage areas.
Meanwhile, without doubt, the more stronger 4G LTE connectivity built and better 4G LTE services provided, the even smarter cellphones it will come. Though Verizon Wireless and Apple reveal nothing about this Apple’s sixth-generation iPhone, if there is no anything wrong, Verizon will be the right carrier.
Verizon to launch first 4G LTE iPhone by the end of 2012? You won’t buy this story? Let us know how many customers cheered.Incoming search terms for the article:
- verizon wireless upcoming phones 2012
- upcoming verizon phones summer 2012
- upcoming verizon cell phones 2012
- verizon wireless phones 2012
- upcoming verizon phones April 2012
- verizon basic cell phones 2011
- verizon cellphones summer 2012
- upcoming verizon qwerty slider
- verizon upcoming phones april 2012
- verizon lte world phone
- Verizon launch an iPhone at the end of the summer?
- Rumor: Verizon will exclusively launch Samsung Galaxy Nexus on October 27th
- Verizon release LTE iPhone in 2010 ?
- upcoming Verizon iphone release Jan. 2011
- iPhone 5 is said to release on October 14th, will Verizon share the market
No Comments »
No comments yet.