samsung galaxy s iii,sync,calendars event
Hi there, Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 Android smartphone user, welcome to my personal blog about all your Verizon Wireless smartphone and cellphone. We are here to share with you how to properly sync your own Calendars on Samsung Galaxy S III device. You can synchronize your mobile device’s calendar with your Facebook account, your Google Calendar, and/or your ActiveSync account.
If you are going to make a Calendars event syncronized, please consult with the following instruction.
Once you have added your Facebook, Google Account, or ActiveSync account to the device, you can synchronize each account’s calendar with your device’s calendar. Changes made on the account or on your device will be updated during each synchronizing session.
1. To turn synchronization on for one of your accounts, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > Accounts and sync. Touch the account that contains the calendar you want to synchronize with your device.
- Samsung Galaxy s iii calendar
- calendar for galaxy iii
- calendar app for verizon extravert
- calandars samsung galaxy 3
- Samsung Galaxy 3 Sync Calendar
- samsung galaxy iii calendar
- Galaxy S III calendar
- how to turn off emergency alert on htc rhyme
- galaxy s iii calendar sync
- Samsung Galaxy 3 calendar sync