samsung brightside, sync contacts and calendar, auto sync
Hi, there. Samsung Brightside cellphone users, welcome to my blog. Let us talk how to sync contacts and calendar from your pc to your Samsung Brightside cellphone now. Since your Samsung Brightside cellphone is a Windows-basic device so that there is no other third party app which supports you to sync contacts and calendar except the VZ Navigator, we should export your contacts and calendar with the Outlook as a csv file and then import into your Google Account app on your Samsung Brightside cellphone. You might feel it a waste of time. Well, it should have any other efficient ways in exploration.
If you want to sync these contacts and calendar with your Samsung Brightside cellphone, let us learn step by step.
We should export contacts and calendar as csv file first:
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Open Outlook and click on File > Options > Advanced > Export.
- Click on the option to Export to a file and click Next.
- Click on the option for Comma Separated Values (Windows).
- Select the contacts folder that you want to export from.
- Give your contacts file a name and click Browse to select the locations to save the file.
- Review the information on the screen. If you have any custom fields in your contacts, you can click on Map Custom Fields to select how the export should handle them. When you are ready, click Finish. (more…)
- delete backup assistant from samsung brightside
- remove backup assistant from samsung brightside
- samsung brightside google calendar sync
- backup assistant verizon error 216
- sync bright side with outlook
- samsung brightside alarm problems
- verizon brightside other party cannot hear
- samsung brightside google calendar
- samsung brightside import calendar
- how do i transfer calendar and contacts from outlook to lg lucid