samsung gusto 2 vocie dial
Your new Samsung Gusto 2 cellphone features with large, tactile keypad which enables users to make words out fast, sure and easy when you are texting messages, calling numbers. As well, your Samsung Gusto 2 cellphone was manufactured with the advanced Voice Dial feature which lets you easily command it. Here, we will share with you how to active voice dial feature on your Samsung Gusto 2 cellphone.
Please press and hold the 0 key until the Voice Commandsfunction is activated. When your device tells you that it is ready to accept your commands, say “Call” and the name of one of your stored contacts, or the phone number that you want your device to dial. Your device will check your request against your contacts and call the number.
Note: you have to manually choose the one if a contact has multiple numbers or there are multiple contacts that match the request.
- transfer contacts from lg cosmos to brightside after activation
- how to use samsung gusto 2 text to speech
- can transfer address book from laptop to samsung brightside
- how do voice dial with marauder phone
- how to voice command on lucid phones
- nuance vsuite 4 0 blacberry 8530
- how do i set up voice commands on my verizon stratosphere
- if i bough a ringtone from verizon where to i get it on my verizon lucid?
- samsung brightside wont send or receive text messages
- gusto 2 voice commands