motorola droid 3, restart issue, wifi connection
Hi, there. Welcome to my blog. Here we will share how to solve the Motorola Droid 3 Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone automaticlly restart when users try to use WiFi connection to connect Internet issue. If you are suffering from this matter, you might as well take few munites to join in us.
We recently have browsed many related forums concerning about this topic and summarized these following sloutions:
- Make sure you are using the Droid 3 device which equiped with the latest software. Your carrier and manufacturer have already released the software update. You know, WiFi feature usually needs more device RAM and CPU power. Hence, your Droid 3 have to support the best software stablity.
Please try to check the software update by going to Menu>Settings>About Phone>Check for updates.
- You had better disable the Backup my data and Automatic Restore feature. Automatic backup data might remember the provisional settings.
Please try to disable backup my data by going Menu> Settings> Privacy and then erase all remembered wifi connections and setting.
- If you are using a router that sharing your network with PC. You should attempt to set your router to WPA or WPA+WPA2 instead of just WPA2.
So many users feedback that it have fixed their Motorola Droid 3 automaticlly restart issue up when they disable the Backup my data settings and then reset their WiFi connection. Now, let us know how your Droid 3 works. We would love to hear from you.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg lucid wont connect to wifi
- alternate factory reset samsung brightside
- verizon journal release date
- galaxy journal release date
- hard reset galaxy 3 535
- casio smartphone release date
- cant transfer pictures from Vortex to pc/
- samsung brightside export adress book csv filr
- lg revere connecting to a mac
- lg lucid will not connect to internet
- Tips: how to solve Droid RAZR M Wi-Fi issue when unable to establish connection
- Tips: how to fix Motorola Droid BIONIC WiFi issue
- Tips: Droid RAZR unable to establish connection with network
- Tips: how to set up WiFi connection on Motorola Droid X 2?
- Tips: how to hard reset Motorola Droid RAZR
No Comments »
No comments yet.