add widgets on Motorola Droid Pro,
Motorola Droid Pro widgets,
droid pro widget
Hello, every Motorola Droid Pro cellphone users. This is verizon-cellphones.org refered to these Verizon cellphones infos. Let us know what we can do for you. Now you are joining yourselves in our sharing part. Motorola Droid Pro? Familiar? Been one user? Do you have any ideas of how to add widgets on your Motorola Droid Pro? Let us follow these steps kindly shared by one guy. If you do have something unfamiliar to your Motorola Droid Pro device, do not forget to email us. Your questions are in verizon-cellphones.org. More details about widgets on Motorola Droid Pro. Pay attention to our update pages.
Add widgets on Motorola Droid Pro:
- Press Menu key, press + Add,
2. Select either Motorola Widgets or Android Widgets
- Motorola Widgets are handset functions and features that can be controlled by widgets. They are the majority of the preloaded homescreen apps. (Airplane mode toggle, Bluetooth toggle, Calendar, Contact quick tasks, Date/Time, GPS toggle, Messages, News, Picture Frame, Social Networking, Social status, Sticky Note, Weather, WiFi toggle, World Clock).
- Android Widgets are specific handset applications that have functions that can be controlled by widgets (Analog Clock, Google search, Homescreen Tips, Latitude, Music, Power control, Search, You Tube). They are also widgets you will download via the Android Marketplace.
3. Select a widget from either menu and tap it to place it on your homescreen. You can adjust its position once its on the homescreen.
Via: motorola.comIncoming search terms for the article:
- droid pro widgets
- droid pro tips
- how to add apps to droid pro
- widgets for droid pro
- droid pro widget
- how to add apps on droid pro
- how to add widgets on droid pro
- droid pro add widgets
- add widgets to droid pro
- create widget droid pro
- how to add widget on Motorola Droid 2?
- Tips: how to use Facebook on Motorola Droid Pro
- tips: how to use Widgets & Shortcuts on Motorola Citrus
- Tips: how to add widgets on Samsung Continuum?
- Tips: how to download and install apps from Android Market on Droid Pro?
No Comments »
No comments yet.