Welcome to verizon-cellphones.org. These days, we were going to spend several days sorting out many useful tips about this new cellphone-Cosmos Touch producted by LG For Verizon Wireless. Now you are viewing this topic-how to backup contacts using Backup Assistant on your device. If you are a LG Cosmos Touch cellphone user and looking for something that related to this topic, you might as well have a try. Personally, you should have a good knowledge of it so that you will be familiar with how to backup these important data when you have to hard reset your device. Ok, let us check it out.
Before you start, what you should know:
Backup Assistant requires you that both devices must be compatible with the application and the 10-digit mobile number must remain the same. The original phone must also still be active and capable of making phone calls.
Ok, I have already known this. Let us go ahead.
While in Backup Assistant, press the right soft key to choose OK.
Press the right soft key to choose Backup Now.
The following personalized contact items are not backed up when using Backup Assistant; Notes, Caller ID ringtones / pictures, etc.
If the address book on the device has not been modified since the last backup was performed, press the right soft key to choose Connect and download any updates made on the Backup Assistant website.
Have you finished? If you have not or met any trouble, do not forget to let us know.
General to say, using Backup Assistant app to backup your cellphone contacts will make this dirty work more easier to deal with.
There more this Backup Assistant can do. For more tips, supports and download about this LG Cosmos Touch cellphone. Pay attention to these following related posts.
Do this post help? If it does, share to let more users benefit.Incoming search terms for the article:
- backup contacts on lg cosmos
- lg cosmos backup contacts
- backup lg cosmos contacts
- how to backup contacts lg cosmos
- How do you access backup assistant on the LG Cosmos-Not the touch version?
- verizonwireless com backupassistant droid
- 0 press the right soft key to choose backup now
- how to back up lg cosmos
- how to download backup assistant on cosmos touch
- lg cosmos touch backup contacts
- Tips: how to reset Backup Assistant on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to reset Mobile IM compatible with LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to change one touch dial on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to set speed dial on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to backup contacts using Backup Assistant on Motorola Droid BIONIC
No Comments »
No comments yet.