Motorola Droid BIONIC, backup contacts, backup files, Backup Assistant
Hi, there! Long time no see, our friends. How are you going these day with your most sleek 4G LTE smartphone for Verizon Wireless? Not all the users can go well without any trouble or questions when they dealing with their smartphones. So we are here to share few tips about how to support you to use your cellphone. If you are just handing on a new Motorola Droid BIONIC smartphone, you might want to know something about how to transfer your existing Verizon cellphone contacts book from a previous Verizon phone over to your new Motorola DROID BIONIC with the Verizon Backup Assistant app.
Ok, it is the high time that we should give it a start now. Let us go ahead.
When you power it on at the first time, your cellphonw will prompt you to enter your information to use the Backup Assistant app. If you have already had one account, what you should do is to complete your information. If you have been successful login, it will prompt you to begin the contacts synchronization to your new Motorola DROID BIONIC smartphone now. As well, it will announce when the synchronization is finished.
If you have no account, you can set up a new account from the Create New Account link on your screen. Then you will receive a Backup Assistant splash screen so that you can complete your new account information.
Note: You should write down your PIN at a safe location in case that you need it to deal with something else.
When you confirm the information and tap OK, it will start to sync the cellphone contacts immediately.
Any contact you create using the cellphone gets saves as a “Phone” contact on the DROID BIONIC and will now be synced back to Verizon Back-up Assistant. Additionally, you have the approach to manage you cellphone contacts online with the Verizon Backup Assistant app.
For more details about the Backup Assistant app compatible with your Motorola Droid BIONIC smartphone, read it here.
As well, it will enable you to active other Verizon Wireless Service, such as VZ Navigator, Mobile IM.
To learn more concerning your device, read these following related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- backup assistant error code 216
- verizon backup assistant error code 216
- error code 216 backup assistant
- verizon error code 216
- verizon backup assistant error 216
- verizon wireless backup assistant error code 216
- verizon error 216
- verizon wireless error 216
- verizon wireless error code 216
- pantech cell phones
- Tips: how to import contacts into Gmail on your Motorola Droid BIONIC?
- Tips: how to backup contacts using Backup Assistant on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to check Motorola Droid BIONIC software update
- Tips: how to finish Google Sync on your Motorola Droid BIONIC?
- Tips: how to extend Motorola Droid BIONIC battery life