Samsung Stratosphere, default search engine, bing, google
Hi, there. Samsung Stratosphere smartphone users, welcome to my blog. Here, someone was so kind to share the method of how to how to change users’ default search engine on their Samsung Stratosphere device to Google. And he emphasized that it’s totally different from the way that you rooted your Samsung Stratosphere to change the factory or manufacturer’s default settings.
Ok, how to make it. Let us go ahead to view now. Opis, please wait. If you are not fond of Google, personally we think, no need to change default search engine on your Samsung Stratosphere smartphone into Google.
From your Home screen, open the “browser”, presse the “Menu” key, selecte “More/Settings”, then under “Advanced settings” touche “Select search engine” and change to “Google”. Now you device will automatically takes you to a Google search page when you use Browser to search items.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how do you bypass the activation screen on a samsung stratosphere
- getting token failed on lg lucid
- change the serch engine samsung g3
- ics updates for samsung stratosphere
- how to make ice contacts on stratosphere
- should i update my samsung stratosphere
- how to silence your dialer on a samsung stratosphere
- samsung stratosphere search screen
- samsung stratosphere setup skip backup assistant screen
- how to stop samsung brightside from saying verizon wireless on every incoming call
- Tips: how to bypass Samsung Stratosphere activation
- Tips: Samsung Stratosphere data roaming
- Tips: Samsung Stratosphere speed dial
- Tips: how to get rid of receiving text messages from VZWNMN for Stratosphere
- Tips: Samsung Stratosphere phone unlock
No Comments »
No comments yet.