Samsung Stratosphere, default search engine, bing, google
Hi, there. Samsung Stratosphere smartphone users, welcome to my blog. Here, someone was so kind to share the method of how to how to change users’ default search engine on their Samsung Stratosphere device to Google. And he emphasized that it’s totally different from the way that you rooted your Samsung Stratosphere to change the factory or manufacturer’s default settings.
Ok, how to make it. Let us go ahead to view now. Opis, please wait. If you are not fond of Google, personally we think, no need to change default search engine on your Samsung Stratosphere smartphone into Google.
From your Home screen, open the “browser”, presse the “Menu” key, selecte “More/Settings”, then under “Advanced settings” touche “Select search engine” and change to “Google”. Now you device will automatically takes you to a Google search page when you use Browser to search items.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how do you bypass the activation screen on a samsung stratosphere
- getting token failed on lg lucid
- how to change yo search engine on galaxy 4
- change search engine samsung galaxy
- samsung note 3 search engine
- How to change search engine on note 3
- change search engine on samsung galaxy
- how to change search engine on samsung galaxy
- samsung galaxy default search
- how to change search engine on samsung
No Comments »
No comments yet.