Hi, there! This is in verizon-cellphones.org. Now, it is our sharing time. If you find what we are talking about helpful for you, you are very welcome to join in us. Ok, go ahead. If you are a Samsung Continuum cellphone user, youdo concern about this question of how to change or remove password on Samsung Continuum. While, that is what we really want to say. Read the following guide step about how to change password on Samsung Continuum.
If you need more tips and supports about your Samsung Continuum cellphone, read the related posts.
Tips: how to change password on Samsung Continuum:
- From the home screen, select Applications.
- Select Settings.
- Select Location & security.
- Select Change unlock pattern.
The pattern drawn in the images below is only an example.
- Draw the current pattern.
- Draw a new pattern on the screen connecting at least four dots then select Continue.
- Re-draw the new pattern then select Confirm.
Via: Verizon Support
As a cellphone user guide, we should place emphasize on protecting your password on your Samsung Continuum cellphone. Anyway, it would be much of inconvenience for you if you lost or forget it.
Are these words helpful? If they are, why not share on Facebook or Digg it?Incoming search terms for the article:
- changing gmail password on samsung continuum
- samsung continuum change password
- samsung continuum password
- samsung continuum change email password
- how to unlock a Samsung Continuum
- how to change email password on continum verizon phone
- verizon continuum email password update
- how to change password on samsung cell phone
- how to change password on samsung continuum
- Rooting Samsung Convoy
- Tips: how to set unlock pattern on Samsung Continuum?
- Tips: how to change HTC Incredible 2 password?
- Tips: how to add widgets on Samsung Continuum?
- Tips: how to remove WiFi connection on Samsung Continuum?
- Tips: usb mass storage on Samsung Continuum
No Comments »
No comments yet.