Samsung Intensity III,usb settings,usb mode
Hi, there, what a nice day it is! Here, let us talk something about your Samsung Intensity III cellphone. Your manufacturer enables you to select more than three options when you connect your Samsung Intensity III device with PC. Different option has different function, let us view the details:
- USB Mass Storage: If you use this option, it will allow your computer to detect the device as a removable storage drive allowing you to easily transfer files.
- Charging Only: Use this option to only charge your device and not connect to your computer.
- Ask On Plug: When a cable is attached, the device will prompt to select from Charging Only or USB Mass Storage.
How do you change from thess options? From the Home screen, press the Center Select key for Menu > Settings & Tools > USB Mode and select the one you prefered.
More tips, supports and downloads concerning about your Samsung Intensity III cellphone? Get to know from these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung intensity 111
- sports samsung intensity 1 cases
- setup hotmail on galaxy s3 getting token failed
- How to bypass and unlock a verizon sch u485
- lucid lg email setup failed getting token
- accessing hotmail with lg lucid getting token failed
- samsung galaxy s3 yahoo token failed
- samsung intensity 111 instructions
- sch-u485 driver
- samsung intensity iii usb storage not working
- Tips: PC can’t recognize Samsung Stratophere connected with USB
- how to hard reset Samsung Intensity II to factory default settings?
- Tips: how to use USB mass storage on Samsung Droid Charge?
- how do you sync music with Samsung Intensity II on a Mac
- how to synchronize music on Samsung Intensity II?
No Comments »
No comments yet.