HTC Incredible 2 battery, htc incredible 2 battery life, charge HTC Incredible 2
This is in verizon-cellphones.org. we are here to share something about this new incredible smartphone by HTC for Verizon. When it comes to a smartphone, on some extent, users ususally pay much attention to its battery. How to extend the battery life? How to charge the battery properly? Ok, let us turn to the point to share how to charge HTC Incredible 2 battery properly.
The battery is partially charged when shipped. Before you turn on and start using your phone. It is recommanded that you charge the battery.
- Only the power adapter and the USB sync cable provided with your cellphone must be used to charge the battery.
- Do not remove the battery when you are charging it using the power or car adapter
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the AC adapter
- Connect the smaller end of the USB cable to the USB Connector on the left side of your device
- Plug in the AC charger to a wall socket to start charging the battery
As the battery is being charged, the natification LED shows a solid orange light. The light turns to a solid light when the phone is fully charged.
Notes you should know when your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone battery is charging.
- Do not stop it when your cellphone is charging
- Charge when your cellphone battery is completely off and use when it is fully charged
- Power your cellphone off when you remove your cellphone battery
There are also much you should learn of how to extand your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone battery life.
- Turn the Bluetooth off when it is not used
- Do not browse the web so much and slways keep your cellphone screen light
- Turn off the GPS or other features that need more power
- Set your cellphone as saving pattern
Ok, how to charge HTC Incredible 2 battery and how to properly use your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone battery have a lot of thing to do with you. You are pretty recommended to download the user guide. After all, you have much need to be known.
Get the HTC Incredible 2 user manual here:
O, let us know what else we can do for you. We are here to help.
No Comments »
No comments yet.