Android Market on Motorola Droid Pro, download app from Android Market on Droid Pro, use Android Market on Droid Pro
Do you have any interest into making full use of the Android Market on your Motorola Droid Pro cellphone? You are so luck if you do. We are sharing how to download and install apps from Android Market on Droid Pro. You can get the instructions of how to download apps to your cellphone, the detailed problems when purchasing an app, how to purchase an app and the way to manage and restore these apps you have downloaded.
A: To download applications to your phone:
- From the application tray, touch the Market icon
- (First Time Users) Touch Accept to accept the Android Market Terms of Service
- Touch Apps, Games, or Verizon
Tip:You can also search for games or applications by pressing the magnifying glass at top.
- Touch the game or application that you want to download
- Touch Install. The application is downloaded to your device.
- If an app you are downloading requires access to your data or control of functions on your phone, you’ll be asked to give your permission. After selecting Install, the app will download. After selecting Buy, you may be asked to sign in to an additional Google account. Sign in and select Purchase now to proceed. Follow the on-screen instructions. To see the download progress, open the notifications window.
- If you download a Widget application, the Widget is not automatically added to your desktop. You will have to manually add the widget. Navigate here to learn more concerning how to add widgets.
B: To locate the contact information of an application you purchased from Android market:
- Launch Android market from your phone
- Search for the application name
- Scroll down to About the developer
- Information such as developer website and email address should be listed.
C: How to purchase app on the Android market on your cellphone
Link in here for information on to purchase applications from Android market.
D: To manage and restore the apps you have downloaded
From your phone’s home screen press Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
Touch the app to open the details screen—from here you can review, uninstall, and more.
To reinstall any downloaded items, Open Market > Press Menu > Touch Downloads. All previously installed apps are listed and available for download.
For more information on Android market, please visit www.Android.com/market/support
There are so many you need to pay attention to, take your time and follow the details.Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to install apps on droid pro
- market place on the droid pro cell phone
- install apps memory card droid
- droid pro uninstall apps
- how to add market apps to droid
- lg octane install app
- how to get apps on droid pro
- android pro tips and tricks
- how to down load apps on droid
- install market on droid
- how to install non Android Market™ apps on Verizon HTC Incredible
- Tips: apps from Android Market issue on Droid BIONIC
- Tips: how to download and install apps on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to download and install apps on Samsung Continuum?
- how to download and install apps on Verizon LG Ally
No Comments »
No comments yet.