Motorola Droid 3 ringtone, droid 3 cellphone ringtone
When it comes to a new device, generally, ringtone setting is the most expressive factor that performs users’ talence and personal style. Someone indulges themselves into Hip-Hop, someone enjoy classical music, the other people prefer to rock themselves. Everyone is able to customize their cellphone rintone, just differing with the creativity. Cellphone ringtone setting can be polychrome as your life show. If you a Motorola Droid 3 cellphone, follow with us to learn how to download and use ringtone compatible with your cellphone from this moment. Create your personalized life, start from your cellphone ringtone coming from your ID and inspiration.
Ok, let us learn step-by-step.
1.How to set my songs stored on my SDcard as a phone ringtone:
- From the Music player library, choose a song you prefer to use as a phone ringtone
- Touch & hold the song in the songs list to open the context menu.
- Select Use as phone ringtone. Esaily, the ringtone is done to set as your default incoming call ringtone and copied to your Phone ringtone list.
2. How to choose phone ringtones through settings menu:
- Press the Menu key
- Touch Settings
- Touch Sound
- Touch Phone ringtone (If option is greyed out, make sure handset volume is not set to Silent Mode)
- Select a Phone ringtone from the list. Press OK to set. (Music files you have set as Incoming Call ringtone from your SDcard will be shown in this list)
3. How to customize the text message ringtone
- From the homescreen, touch Text messaging
- Press the Menu key (On the left with 4 squares)
- Touch Messaging Settings
- Touch Select ringtones (if option is greyed out, make sure Notifications is turned on / actived)
- Touch on any Notification ringtone to select and hear a sample.
- Press OK to set as notification ringtoneTry this navigation for instructions on creating your own custom ringtone for Text Messages
4. How to assign a ringtone to a specific contact:
- Press Contacts icon on homescreen
- Touch and select the specific contact
- Press the menu key
- Touch Options
- Touch V (down) icon next to Ringtone
- Choose a Phone ringtone from the list and tap OK to set.
Note: To assign a music/song from your memory card as a ringtone, first follow step1 above and follow step 4 again.
I personally love this funny setting, different ringtone enables me to judge whose call it is.
5. How to download ringtones from Android market
- From the programs menu, touch Market
- Touch search to search for ringtones.
Ok, not so much you need to busy with. If you find it really hard for you to customize your Motorola Droid 3 cellphone ringtone or you have other requirement, do not forget to contact with us. We are glad to help.
For more tips, supports and downloads about your Motorola Droid 3 cellphone, read these following related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- droid 3 factory reset
- how do i select downloaded ringtones for my contacts on Enlighten?
- droid3 phone ringtone and notification ringtone
- how do I download ringtones on my droid 3
- a956 gingerbread update
- motorola droid 3 how to download ringtones
- how ringtones droid 3
- motorola droid 3 tips
- droid 3 ringtones
- droid 3 phone tips