Incredible 4G LTE,battery life,extend
Hi, there, HTC Incredible 4G LTE smartphone users, welcome to verizon-cellphones.org. Here. we will share several tips of how to extend HTC Incredible 4G LTE battery life with you. As we all concerned, smartphones usually take much more battery life than other basic feature cellphones. So it will make differences if you know how to extend HTC Incredible 4G LTE battery life.Surely, you should have a general knowledge of your Incredible 4G LTE battery:
The Incredible 4G LTE has an extended 1700 mAh lithium-ion battery. Its usage time could up to be 574.72 minutes and standby time will up to be 447.3 hours.
Ok, let us initiate to learn how to extend HTC Incredible 4G LTE battery life:
Note: It all depends on your personal custom. The more changed, the better it perform.
- Drop out or quit these applications or software you are not using
There are apps that automatically sign you in and run in the background at device startup and these can drain your battery quicker than usual. Sign out of these apps when you are not using or disable auto sign in if possible.
- Control widget usage
Too many widgets which need to update frequently might drain your battery life quickly. We suggest:
- Consider having an app shortcut instead of a widget.
- Consider using widgets for information that do not update frequently through the internet.
- Add widgets that control your device’s radio (e.g. WiFi and Bluetooth) to quickly turn them on and off instead of having to go through the settings options.
- Use WiFi connection instead of Mobile data (3G/4G)
Mobile data (3G/4G), generally, will need more power than Wi-Fi due to the different access protocol. What is more, using WiFi connection instead of Mobile data (3G/4G) might help reduce mobile data usage in your plan.
- Turn off radios that are not in use
- Configure Auto Sync
As a matter of fact, there is no need to automatically sync accounts or settings. We pretty recommand you turn off auto sync ompletely via Settings > Accounts & sync > tap on the slide to the right of Auto-sync so that it says Off.
- Do not use a Task Killer
Never use a Task Killer app that help you manage smartphone memory. Some task killers may show an application as active and running when it is not and others may even kill applications that prevent normal function of your device (such as the Alarm function or email).
- Monitor what has been using your battery
From Settings > Power > Battery use to check whether there are few apps you installed but are not using very often or recently which use too much battery life. You might as well uninstall them.
- Do not let the battery run out. Charge when you can
- Configure your display settings
Generally, Screen and Cell standby are in the top 3 apps for battery usage. To properly manage the display settings might make a big difference. Hence, we advise:
- Stay awake: Unchecking this option will allow your device to turn off the screen after a preset time and thus allows your device to charge the battery quicker.
- Brightness: Check to use Automatic brightness instead of using manually setting the level.
- Sleep: The smaller the time option selected, the quicker the device turns off the screen after the last tap or touch on the screen, which would lead to longer standby time.
- Keep your device cool
Ok, those are the tips of how to extend HTC Incredible 4G LTE battery life. You should consult few of them if you find them helpful. We can not ensure they will work visibly. They should be able to perfect the HTC Incredible 4G LTE battery performance. While, battery life, to a large extent, rests with personal using custom.
Need more tips, downloads and supports about your HTC Incredible 4G LTE smartphone? Read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung brightside shuts off
- GT-E1232B unlock passcode
- how do i turn on roaming on my lg 4g lte lucid
- unlock apn for lg spectrum
- samsung sch i535 hard reset
- vs840 sync with outlook
- turn off sound when turning on lucid 4g lte
- cell phones verizon cheap
- how to install widgets on droid zazor 4 04 update
- lg lucid doyens
- Tips: how to extend LG Lucid VS840 battery life
- Tips: how to extend Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 battery life
- Tips: how to extend Motorola Droid RAZR HD battery life
- Tips: how to extend HTC Thunderbolt battery life?
- Tips: how to extend LG Intuition VS950 battery life
No Comments »
No comments yet.