Welcome to verizon-cellphones.org. Now you are joining yourself in our support part. Here you can get verious supports and tips about your Verizon cellphone. Next, you will be giving a post that you can refer to how to extend your Motorola Droid 3 cellphone battery life.
Ok, let us go ahead:
First of all, you should be aware of your Motorola Droid 3 cellphone battery specs:
TALK TIME (CONTINUOUS)2 up to 550 min.
- BATTERY TYPE 1540 mAh Li Ion
- STANDBY TIME3 up to 300 hrs.
Then, you have to master what will make a difference to your Motorola Droid 3 battery life:
- Running too much apps and tasks
- Playing games, surfing the Web and too much cellphone calls
- High screen brightness
- The way you usually charge your Motorola Droid 3 battery
What we want to emphasize here:
New batteries are not fully charged. Plug the battery charger into your phone and an electrical outlet. Your phone might take several seconds to start charging the battery.
TIP: It may take several charging cycles for your battery to reach optimum performance.
The battery charger shipped with this device is designed specifically for Motorola mobile phones. Other chargers might take longer to charge your battery, or cause your calls to fail during charging.
Finally, following with these tips below, you will have a good command of how to extend Motorola Droid 3 battery life:
- During initial set up of your Google and social networking account, your phone’s battery may drain faster than usual due to the amount of data transferred. After the initial sync, and a few charging cycles, your battery will reach its maximum capacity.
- You are pretty recommended to keep the phone attached to the charger during the initial sync.
- When setting the phone down after use, quickly press the power key to invoke a blank screen. Selecting a shorter back light duration will also help conserve power by blanking the screen when not in use.
- Lower the display brightness. Or this Auto Brightness setting will help.
- Use the AC adapter to charge your phone whenever possible.
- Toggle Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS on or off as needed. These can be placed on your desktop by selecting an open area of your screen and selecting them individually or using the Android Power Control Widget.
- Make sure these apps are closed when you do not use them.
- Clear all notifications from the notification bar as much as possible.
- We advise you charge each night so that you have full battery.
Ok, you have already known all of this. Good battery life, good experience!
Where can I obtain more tips, supports and downloads about my Motorola Droid 3 cellphone?If you need these assistances, read following related posts or use the self-help search button in our blog.
Do these words help? If they do, share to let more users benefit.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- droid 3 battery life
- droid 3 tips and tricks
- droid 3 battery tips
- droid 3 battery life tips
- how do you zoom when using a bluetooth keyboard for droid x2
- lg octane install battery problems
- droid 3 extended battery
- motorola droid 3 battery life
- droid 3 tricks
- droid 3 initial power problems
- Tips: how to extend Motorola Droid RAZR M battery life
- Tips: how to extend Motorola Droid RAZR battery life
- Tips: how to extend Motorola Droid RAZR HD battery life
- Tips:how to extend Motorola Droid X 2 battery life?
- Tips: how to extend Motorola XOOM battery life?
No Comments »
No comments yet.