Motorola Droid BIONIC, Google Sync, sync gmail
Hi, there. Welcome to verizon-cellphones.org. If you have ever visited our blog, you will know our personal style. No matter whether you like it or not, we find it necessay for us to stand this style up. If you have already been one Motorola Droid BIONIC cellphone user and you are searching for few tips that helps you to finish Google Sync on your device, you might be the right place. If you find it hard for you to digest what we posted, please let us know. We will try to improve as much as possible.
Ok, it is the high time that we should give it a start.
Google Apps on your phone, such as Gmail, Calendar, and Contacts, give you access to the same personal information (emails, events, and contacts) that you add, view, and edit on your computer.
To select which app to synchronize:
- From the Home screen, tap the Home key.
- Touch Accounts.
- Touch the Gmail account listed under Other Accounts.
- Place a check mark into the Sync Calendar, Sync Contact, and or Sync Gmail fields by touching the check boxes located to the right of these items.
Note: By default, all personal information in Gmail, Calendar, and Contacts will sync whenever you make a change or receive a new message.
To stop synchronization when it is synchronizing, press the Menu key and touch Cancel sync. It will stop.
It should be very easy to finish this. If you meet any trouble, maybe the problem is with your cellphone software. You should update and install the lastest software to fix. For the assistance of how to update your device software, read these following related posts.
Badly, if you are still troubled by something when you try to finish Google Sync, you had better perform a cellphone hard reset. For the effect and instruction when you perform a hard reset, read how to hard reset your Motorola Droid BIONIC cellphone.
Ok, have you finished the sync? If you still can not get it done, let us know. We will talk with our technician and tell you what to do next.
As a matter of fact, it will be complete with high mission success rate. Let us know about how your cellphone work. As well, we will appreciate it so much if you are so kind to share your own tips, apps, supports and downloads with us here. You know someone will benefit from you’ve done.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- transfer photos from bionic to mac
- droid incredible2 problem sync contacts and calender to gmail
- sync blackberry 9930 with outlook contacts
- blackberry bold 9930 gmail problem
- Motorola Droid Bionic how to sync
- droid bionic puk code
- sync droid bionic with google calendar
- How to get droid bionic to save changes to gmail calendar
- 9930 sync contacts with gmail
- droid bionic how to delete pictures
- Tips: how to check Motorola Droid BIONIC software update
- Tips: how to import contacts into Gmail on your Motorola Droid BIONIC?
- Tips: how to sync Google Apps on Motorola Droid X 2?
- Tips: how to sync Google Apps on Motorola Citrus
- how to sync Google apps on Motorola Droid 2?