Motorola Droid BIONIC WiFi issue,
bionic wifi keeps dropping,
bionic can’t connect to internet
Motorola Droid BIONIC WiFi issue generally perform several different cases. Sometimes, you have properly set the right key configured on the router but you are unable to establish connection, sometimes the wifi connection keeps dropping that makes you crazy, what is more, it can not connect to Internet. First of all, let us talk how to fix when you can not establish connection with your Droid BIOINC device.
Listing tips do not mean that we have the best solutions, we just provide reference. You might as well contact with Verizon Service or consult your user guide.
- Try to perform Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Touch and hold network > Forget network to forget the conncetion so that you can reinitialize with the router to re-scan for available networks and re-establish connection
- If your are using the WEP encryption, check to make sure that the key configured on the router matches the key entered on the phone
- Re-enter the key on the phone to match the key configured on the router. Make sure that the encryption type and security settings match on the router and phone.
- The wireless network you’re attempting to connect to may be configured for static IP addresses only. Check with the system administrator for an IP address assignment.
- Unplug the power from your router, turn the phone off. Plug back in your router first, then wait for 1 minute and then turn on your phone.
- Check the signal bar to ensure you have strong connection. It will make difference when you have weak signal.
Ok, do these help for you? If they do, kindly please share on Facebook to let others know and benefit.
Next, you will get the other two solutions concerning you can not connect to internet or your conncetion keeps dropping.
Perhaps, you have your own best solutions. Let us know how you make things different.