htc incredible 4g lte,hard reset,factory default settings
Hi, HTC Incredible 4G LTE smartphone users. This is in verizon-cellphones.org, a personal blog about all Verizon Wireless cellphones. Here, we will share how to hard reset HTC Incredible 4G LTE to restore its factory default settings. As we all known, factory data reset, will erase all your data including Google account, downloaded apps, app settings and will restore all your phone settings into factory default.This factory data reset tool specially to fix HTC Incredible 4G LTE not working properly issue or device software always been unresponsive issue. If you find it necessary for you to hard reset your device, feel free to consult the following guide:
How to hard reset HTC Incredible 4G LTE via menu:
- From your Applications list and tap Settings.
- Select Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset phone.
➔ If you want to erase all data on the device, including files stored onto your SD card, select the optional Format USB storage option.
- Select Erase everything.
Ok, that is the way how to hard reset HTC Incredible 4G LTE via menu. If you are not able to access to menu since your device software was frozen or can not be touched at all, you can still perform a hard reset to manually restore HTC Incredible 4G LTE via hard keys.
Please try this navigation to get the detailed guide. It will show you how to manually reset HTC Incredible 4G LTE via hard buttons. For your further assistance, you suggest you download and save the file.
You need the PDF reader to open this kind of PDF file.Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg lucid email getting token failed
- motorola razr getting token failed
- how to delete backup assistant from samsung brightside
- Verizon Droid incredible 4g lte Manual
- verizon samsung i535 galaxy s 4g
- lg lucid searching for gps
- lg lucid searching for gps how to fix it
- how to reboot cell phone
- LG Spectrum sync my outlook
- alternate reset for samsung brightside
No Comments »
No comments yet.