Hello, This is in verizon-cellphones.org. It is really an amazing cellphone when talking about the HTC Thunderbolt for Verizon Wireless, isn’t it? While, no matter how amazing cellphone it is, sometimes, you would get troubled by something terrible. That is why we are here. It will be better for you to master the steps of how to factory reset or hard reset your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone in case that you cellphone is troubled by a persistent problem that can not be solved. Before we start, what you should to know is that a factory reset or hard reset your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone may not lose the data and files that on the storage card. While the factory reset or hard reset HTC Thunderbolt will delete all your data an customisted settings, and will remove any apps you have downloaded and installed. You’d better backup the important files and data before you do a factory reset or hard reset your device.
Ok, all is clear for you. Let us move on to the point:
Tips: how to hard reset HTC Thunderbolt cellphone
- From the Home screen, select the applications tab (lower-left corner).
- Select Settings.
- Select SD & phone storage.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset phone.
- Select Erase Everything.
If it is not available for you to do as this way, you have an alternate method.
- Press and hold down the Power Key (upper-right corner).
- Select Power Off.
- Press and hold the volume down key then press the Power / End key.
When the HBOOT screen appears, release the keys.
- Press the volume down key to select Factory Reset then press the Power / End key.
This boot process takes several moments, reference the progress bar located in the upper-right. If the device hangs or freezes, remove / replace the battery, refer to Inserting / removing the battery for additional assistance.
Via: Verizon Support
Ok, there are two methods that can give you access to hard reset your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone. If you still get much trouble, let us know how to help.
If you find these words really helpful, share with your friends to benefit them.
For more supports and tips, read these related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc thunderbolt reset
- thunderbolt hboot screen options simlock
- thunderbolt hboot simlock
- alternate hard reset thunderbolt
- cara reset cell phone htc amazing
- thunderbolt hboot key sequence
- HTC Thunderbolt HBOOT screen options
- HARD RESET HTC
- hard reset for htc thunderbolt
- how to reset htc thunderbolt
No Comments »
No comments yet.