hard reset LG Enlighten,
reset lg enlighten,
lg enlighten restart
We provided two methods that support you to hard reset your LG Enlighten smartphone. If your device blocked by something and can not work so smart as you expected, it is high time that you should perform a hard reset. Join in us now and learn how to hard reset your LG Enlighten smartphone.
Preferred method to hard reset
- From the home screen, select Apps.
- Select Settings (under Tools).
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset phone.
If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.
The reset process may take up to 90 seconds to complete.
- Refer to your user manual book to get knowledge of how to setup and initial activation.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Select Power off.
- Select OK.
- Press and hold the Power button+Home key+Volume down keysimultaneously then release 3 seconds after the LG logo appears.
- Once the LG logo disappears, an Android logo will briefly appear indicating that the reset is in process.
- The reset process may take up to 90 seconds to complete.
- Refer to your user guide book to support yourself to setup
Ok, have you finished the process? If you meet any trouble, please let us know. We will endeavor to help as much as possible.
For more tips, supports and download about your LG Enlighten smartphone, read these following related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg enlighten hard reset
- hard reset lg enlighten
- lg lucid bypass activation
- bypass activation lg enlighten
- how to hard reset lg enlighten
- factory reset lg enlighten
- bypass activation on lg enlighten
- how to reset lg enlighten
- master reset lg enlighten
- hard reset on lg enlighten
- Tips: how to factory data reset LG Enlighten VS700
- Tips: how to hard reset HTC Trophy?
- Tips: how to hard reset Samsung Droid Charge?
- Tips: hard reset Samsung Stratosphere
- Tips: how to hard reset Samsung Gem
No Comments »
No comments yet.