I dare to say you ought to have interest into this topic we are talking about. No one can be so lucky enough to evade to hard reset your device. Ok, we are here to share the steps concerning how to hard reset or factory reset your LG Revolution cellphone. If you find your apps run not so properly and quickly on your cellphone, perhaps you need to reset it. Ok, ready to go? Let us move.
Before you shart, what you should know:
Performing a hard reset will remove all the data you have, including the Google account, system data, appdata, app settings, and downloaded apps. Only hard reset your LG Revolution cellphoe if absolutely necessary.
You are clear with this. Still need to hard reset your LG Revolution cellphone. Continue to read.
Tips: how to hard reset LG Revolution
- From the Home screen, select Apps.
- Select Settings (under Tools).
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset phone.
- Select Erase Everything.
There are an alternate method available for you
- Ensure the device is powered down.
- Press and hold the volume down key then press the power key.
When the Permanently Erase screen appears, release the keys.
- Press the Power key.
- Press the power key again to confirm.
This boot process takes several moments, reference the progress bar located in the upper-right. If the device hangs or freezes, remove / replace the battery, refer to Inserting / removing the battery for additional assistance.
Ok, finished? If you meet any trouble, do not forget to let us know. We firmly believe things will go better when all of us try to improve.
Via: Verizon Support
For more tips and supports about your LG Revolution cellphone, read these following related posts.
Do these words help? If they are, share with your friends on Facebook or Digg it to let more users benefit.
Do not forget us. Our website is www.verizon-cellphones.org.Incoming search terms for the article:
- soft reset lg revolution
- lg revolution tricks
- lg revolution hard reset
- lg revolution freezes
- lg revolution freeze
- alternate hard reset lg revolution
- hard reset lg revolution
- external hard reset samsung intensity 2
- verizon dare 2
- LG revolution alternate reset
- Tips: how to hard reset HTC Thunderbolt cellphone?
- Tips: how to factory reset or hard reset HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to hard reset Motorola Droid X 2?
- Tips: how to hard reset Motorola Droid 3?
- Tips: how to hard reset LG Vortex?