Motorola Droid BIONIC reset,
hard reset droid bionic manually,
reset bionic to factory setting
When your new Motorola Droid BIONIC device can not access you to reset through setting, these following words will tell you how to hard reset manually:
Before you start to manually hard reset, you should make sure you have backup these important and useful data in case of unexpected lose.
- Turn off your cellphone, hold the Volume up and Volume down button key, then press the Power button simultaneously while powering up the unit.
- When the “Fastboot” come to your device screen, do not stop pressing Volume down key to cycle through choices until you get “Android Recovery”, then press Volume up key to boot in this mode
- Wait for the “triangle ! / Android” screen come out
- Hold both Volume up and Volume down key at the same time when a Recovery Menu come up
- Tap on Volume down key to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and tap Power button. Another Confirmation screen will come. Tap on Volume down key until coming to Yes and tap Power button
- After userdata is cleared, the “reboot system now” option will be highlighted by Default. Tap Power button
- Phone will reboot to initial setup screen.
Does all things go well? If any process turn to be wrong, the final hard resetting will not complete.
Ok, what you should do next is waithing or checking your achievement.
If you have successfully manually resetted your Motorola Droid BIONIC device but there is still few trouble, please let us know so that we can endeavor to help as much as possible.
Is this post helpful? If it is, kindly please share to let more users know and benefit. As well, you are welcome to share your own tips, using experience and best solution with us here.
No Comments »
No comments yet.